The air-tightness chemical protective suit is used for personnel to work and rescue in places with corrosive
substances such as acid and alkaline chemicals.
1. The seam of the whole suit is made of high-frequency hot melt welding process, and the seam strength is >300N according to ENISO13935 -2:2014.
2. The face sealing ring is made of rubber, which is not only comfortable when worn but also can better fit on the face to achieve the sealing effect.
3. The back of the suit is equipped with an airtight zipper, and with a zipper protection cover. The 85CM ultra-long zipper is easy to wear and take off.
4. The left front chest is equipped with a one-way exhaust valve that can drain excess air from the suit and prevent outside air from flowing into the suit.
5. The cuff is equipped with a quick connector, which can quickly replace gloves when they are damaged.
6. The suit is equipped with safety anti-chemical boots, anti-smashing shoe head + anti-puncture soles.
7. The fabric is double-layer PVC mesh cloth.
8. Color: orange
9. M# ,L# and XL# are available
Standard: EN943-1:2015+A1:2019 Type 1b